Joomla gallery extension by joomlashine.com
Main Promo Images
Your professional investment partner ! Grow your wealth with starlinggold !
Choose a trusted gold trader ! Access the world markets !
Why trade with starlinggold ? Formal registration ! Operating under CGSE ! Stringent regulations! # Member 234
Simple account opening by scans ! Convenience ! Fast ! Open account now ! Start trading !
Free trading demo practice trading ! No risk ! Desktop Apple Android Window
To prevent criminals from using the name of our Company to commit fraud, the following announcement deserves your attention.
1. All approved Precious Metals Client Account Agreements will be properly executed by authorised manager of our Company and be affixed our Company chop to the document. A copy of the executed agreement will be sent back to our client. Except of E-Account open, If you receive a copy of the agreement without being properly executed as aforementioned, you should be extra vigilant and are encouraged to call our Company to verify the authenticity of the Client Account Agreement so as to avoid falling victim to confidence tricksters;
2. Our Group’s official website is the only gateway to get access to our Starling Gold Asset Management Limited Tradilng System, (the only trading system of our Group for precious metals ). If any agent or any person makes representation to you by suggesting that other precious metals trading platforms are belonging to the subsidiaries of our Group, please do not lightly rely upon their verbal representation so as to avoid any unnecessary financial loss;
3. The demo trading accounts provided by our Group on our Group website are for our existing and potential clients to practise and evaluate their trading strategies only. The capital gain/loss as a result of the demo tradings is not genuine monetary gain/loss incurred by the users of the demo trading accounts and the users shall have no basis to use the trading results to make claims against our Company;
4. With regard to making deposits of fund to our Company’s bank accounts, the payee should be “Starling Gold Asset Management Limited” or our specified bank account “ for the Precious Metals Account. Anyone who claims to be our Company’s agent and opens accounts for clients, and collects fund from clients or requests clients to deposit fund to other bank accounts are committing frauds. To avoid suffering from any loss, please make deposit of fund directly to our Company’s bank account in person. It is advisable not to entrust your money to a third party for making such deposits of fund on your behalf.
5. The Group has never promoted any “sure-win” courses, trading strategies, investment plans or guaranteed return investment plan with interest. Both verbal and written circulations of such promotions are not credible. The Group does not authorise any person, agent or employee to organise such paid courses and seminars in our offices.
6. The Group has affiliated companies and they are: “Starling Gold Asset Management Limited”, It is untrue for any representation made by anyone in our office that there are other affiliated companies which belong to our Group. It is also untrue if any person holds himself/herself out to make such representation that he/she is our Groups’agent and attempts to give you the impression that other companies also belong to our Group. Our Group/Company shall not be responsible for any loss suffered by anyone, should he/she chooses to rely on such untrue representation;
7. Clients should understand that the Group does not make any recommendations on financial products via the Group website, emails or other Group related websites. All information and content messages appearing on our Group website are prepared for the generality of our existing and potential investors. They are not prepared for a specific client or a group of clients to meet their personal financial goals, future trading targets. Please read the Company’s Risk Disclosure Statement before making any investment decision. Clients are suggested to seek independent professional advices if necessary.
8. Remember No One at our Company will ever ask you for your password, you need to provide the Phone Dealing Password to our dealer only for confirming your identity when conducting transactions over the phone. To ensure the web security, please make sure to change your Trading Login password regularly.
9. Please call our Customer Services Hotline immediately if you encounter any of the following issues:
You suspect some unusual account activity
Should you have any inquiries, please feel free to contact our Customer Services at (852) 3622-1618.